Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Top 5 Hottest British Actresses Over 60

This is my list of the five sexiest British actresses over the age of 60. What better way to start off this blog with the hottest senior bitches you've ever seen on the other side of the Atlantic.


5. Angela Lansbury

Ms. Lansbury is one of the hottest actresses across the pond. The only reason she makes number five is her age which happens to be a staggering 84. Perhaps if this was the Murder She Wrote days she would be higher on the list. Although the picture above of her mimicking fellatio makes me want to reconsider.

4. Maggie Smith


What can I say? The 74 year-old Ms. Smith can melt men's hearts with just a stare, as evidenced above. Her role as Professor McGonagall in the Harry Potter movies just makes me hot for teacher!!!


3. Julie Andrews


Stunning, really stunning. She really knocked my socks off in Mary Poppins and knocked my pants off when she was topless in S.O.B. Watching the Princess Diaries makes me wish i was a princess of Genovia so that this 74-year old hottie was my grandmother.

2. Helen Mirren


Long live the queen! With a rack like that she almost made first but unfortunately for the 64 year-old, her seductive performance as Queen Elizabeth II wasn't enough to be crowned again. But let me say this, Taylor Hackford is a lucky man.


1. Judi Dench


DAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNNN!!! Long live the original queen!!!! Hands down the sexiest queen in history. Never before have I ever wanted to be a wig until I saw her in Shakespeare in Love. I was itching to take a peek under that dress. The picture above doesn't really do the 74 year-old justice but let me tell you she is like a fine wine that keeps getting better with age. I hope shes around for a long, long time so I can give her a go-around for a long, long time. I think my pants just got tighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment